Right then, things to do:
1. Feed the reindeer… that’s if FENTON!! hasn’t chased the fuckers off again.
2. Get the Sleigh through its MOT… That tail light needs repairing but the new sub-whoofer is installed and ready to knock out some damn good jingle-beats tonight! XD
3. Remember to use the toilet BEFORE we leave and store spare loo roll in a SEPARATE sack… last year was just embarrassing.
4. Make note to pack pooper scooper and bags for the reindeer… we don’t want to get fined again. I swear, if they keep that up, I’ll invest in a Vortex Manipulator and partake of venison!
Oh and 5. Remember to pack the ‘disabled’ parking badge.
That should be it. All in all, I think we’re in for an interesting work shift tonight boys!
x x x
During the previous year, I rapidly became increasingly lazy and distracted from my ‘hobby life‘ due to working full time and worrying about bills and finances. Nothing much has changed. But this year I have decided it’s TIME. I’m going to THROW myself back into my hobby life of acting and writing fiction.
I’ve made it my goal that I will, by the end of this year, have EPISODE ONE of my Doctor Who Fan Film series done and dusted in script format. That is my goal. My target.
In order to get back on the road towards this, I’ve given myself a whole list of tasks to complete for this week, and indeed EVERY week:
- Learn a new skill
- Read 3 Chapters of ‘Stanislavski: Building A Character’
- Read a BBC Drama script (acquired from http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom)
- Read a stage play
- Read a short story
- 2 Blogs (on here)
- 1 Synopsis, Plot or Scene
- Record 1 video diary or VLOG for the week on Youtube (yes, more Vlogs to come!)
- Get some general exercise and GET FIT!
- Tea and coffee with friends
A rather steep list, but not an impossible one! This will keep me active and pick me back up from the lazy sad git I have become. Although, when I say lazy I mean when I get back home from working 35 hours a week full time. I really want to better my career and skills. There is more for me to do in this world. It’s time I stood up and did it.
- Do YOU have a weekly agenda to keep yourself active? If so, what does YOURS include?
- If not, then what tasks do you wish you WERE doing?
Feel free to leave a comment or reply 🙂
John x x x